Come work with us
We are always looking for outstanding people to join us – people who share our values, who show intelligent imagination, caring, integrity and reliability.
We believe in our people
Because at Twister, you will always be our central focus. We will give you the training, expertise and support to have a stimulating and rewarding career. And in return, we expect from you a commitment to excellence and to solutions-focused technologies that not only meet our customers’ expectation but go well beyond them.
Four Reasons Why You Should Work for Twister…
We are driven by our expertise and experience and lead the way with innovative solutions to improve the safety, environmental and economic performance of our customer.
We create an inclusive culture, where customers want to buy from us, partners want to work with us and people want to work for us. Where they are appreciated and trusted, given opportunities to grow and develop and build a positive team spirit.
We are consistently open, honest, ethical and genuine.
We deliver what we say and say what we deliver.
Find out more about us
If you are interested in joining a company at the forefront of gas processing and separation where we are redefining the industry, contact us today.
Inside Sales EngineerRijswijk, The Netherlands
Your Company – Twister BV supplies gas treatment solutions, based on Twister BV’s proprietary technologies with their unique capabilities, to energy providing customers worldwide. The Twister technology uses a combination of supersonic velocity, combined with swirl, to process natural gas and thus avoids the use of chemicals. As natural gas…
Your Company –
Twister BV supplies gas treatment solutions, based on Twister BV’s proprietary technologies with their unique capabilities, to energy providing customers worldwide. The Twister technology uses a combination of supersonic velocity, combined with swirl, to process natural gas and thus avoids the use of chemicals. As natural gas is considered the intermediate energy source between fossil resources and renewables, Twister is a green alternative to conventional processing technologies. Based on Twister BV’s inhouse expertise these technologies are constantly being improved to provide commercially attractive and sustainable solutions. Whether onshore, or offshore, sour gas or sweet gas, gas dehydration and/or dewpointing, Twister delivers, making field developments safe, sustainable and profitable. Twister’s head office is located in Rijswijk, The Netherlands.
You will be responsible for a variety of sales-related activities within Twister BV. Initially, your position will be office-based, but once adequate competence is demonstrated, there is the option to develop the role into an Outside Sales position. As the Company is growing, it currently requires more back-office resources to expand its activities. In addition, a Resource Planning System is being implemented where M&S will take the lead before implementation within the company.
You will have a strong coordinating component, which requires excellent team-player skills, in order to balance what is required and what is actually possible. After an intense training period, we expect that the information provided will be sufficient for you to understand what is required.
Your job comes with a lot of freedom, but a lot of work that requires initiative and serious responsibility. As we have learned to work remotely, technological systems dominate our operation and skills are required accordingly. This is not a 9-5 job with strict separation of private and work, but also not 24-7. It requires a dynamic and balanced attitude to “do the right thing at the right moment”. We work globally and all time zones are part of the job, but at the same time, we want our staff to have a healthy balance between their work and private life.
Your specific tasks include:
• Handle incoming e-mails, forward as required and save in appropriate folders.
• Trigger the right workflow and communicate with other engineers.
• Coordinate activities between Engineering, Technology and Project Execution.
• Participate in RfQ-brainstorm sessions to define project solutions.
• Manage and prepare the project cost estimates for commercial proposals.
• Prepare proposal content and ensure content is reviewed and properly inserted.
• Ensure proper storage of all relevant documents and emails in the infrastructure.
• Make sure important activities are properly diarised and followed up.
• Dynamic personality with long-term relationship Sales skills.
• Structural thinker able to anticipate future (re)actions.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work in an open, dynamic and evolving team.
• Accurate and thorough, “finish-today-instead-of-tomorrow” mentality.
• Flexible, open to change and at the same time prepared to firmly stand up for one’s opinion.
• Ability to work under pressure, changing priorities to meet deadlines when required.
• Minimal educational requirement of HBO/BSc/Diploma Engineering level with mathematics,
physics and/or chemistry. Experience with process-engineering is a benefit.
• As a minimum, fluency in the English language, both written and spoken. We are an
international company and the Dutch language is an advantage, but not essential.
• Good understanding and well experienced with MS Office software.
• Driving license is useful but not strictly required.
• 40 hours per week.
Are you interested and do you fit the profile? Please send your motivation and CV before 30 April 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this job opening, you can contact our Sales Director Vincent Groote: +31 (0)70 303 0006.
Applications from employment agencies will not be accepted.
Work with us
We are always looking for talented people to join us at Twister. Please send us your current CV and covering letter.